Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back from Summer

This summer I took an unintended sabbatical (which is getting pretty uppity: it's not as if I'm paid for this or as if my blog has a widespread readership), which resulted from several things in including laziness, lack of stimulating topics I wanted to put my two cents in about, and.....laziness. I had some goals I achieved this summer and some that failed miserably. But that's ok. I'm sure that the summer's lessons and experiences will filter in slowly as I start writing again.

The school year starts as of today and some new adventures are starting up. I've changed jobs and have a whole new set of responsibilities and commitments. I hate change and transition, but this time I'm telling myself over and over that in a week or so, this will be the new normal and I'll be happy with it. This first week could be a doozy though.

Here's to a new school year, new goals, new people, and new experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment